Robbie Lashly, of Orofino, became the first Lashly to achieve a 300! Robbie bowled the 300 at Orchards Lanes on Tuesday, March 23. His first game was a 187, the second game a 279 then he rolled the 300. Robbie had 23 out of 24 strikes in a row. This is his second year in adult league. His parents, Jim and Terri Lashly say, “We are so very proud of him!” This house is where Robbie bowled youth and junior, then high school bowling.
- Peggy Sue Corder, Orofino 01/22/1952- 04/28/2021
- Memorial service for Brad Hollibaugh
- Patrica Jane Painter, 72, formerly of Orofino
- The Best Dam Race in Idaho is back!
- Linnea Sue (Duff) Strottmann, 64, formerly of Orofino
- Wynn Wise, 75, Weippe
- Ruth Whitney Bird, 91, longtime Greer resident
- William (Bill) Brown, 78, Teakean
- Dorothy May Young, 93
- Paula Nahayowski, 44, former Orofino resident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.