On Monday, Nov. 23, at approximately 11:07 a.m., Clearwater County Deputies, Rescue Three, and Orofino Ambulance responded to mile post 45.9 on US Highway 12 for a report of a vehicle accident. A black 1986 Chevy Blazer S10, owned by Andrew Douglas and operated by Lorraine Montgomery, 44, both from Nezperce, slid across the roadway after negotiating a curve. Montgomery, the sole occupant of the vehicle, was transported to Clearwater Valley Hospital with unknown injuries. The vehicle received no damage as a result of the accident and was towed away by Orofino Auto Body. The cause of the accident was extremely slick road conditions. No citations were issued.
- Cheryl Ann Jenks, 62, Ahsahka
- Orofino Builders Supply Christmas is Going to the Dogs Contest Winners
- Single vehicle rollover accident
- Clearwater County elected officials were sworn into office on Monday, Jan. 11
- Alfred “Al” Bedard, 84
- New mats at the Orofino Junior/Senior High School
- Courthouse News for the week of January 13, 2021
- Eugene Alex Rivera (Gene), 80, Weippe
- Two cow elk shot and left to waste on Magpie Grade off Reubens-Gifford Road
- Kathleen Lynn Eckman, 74, Orofino
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.