According to a Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) report, Clearwater County Deputies responded to the area of East 3rd Avenue, in Weippe on Monday, Oct. 12 at 11 p.m., for an injury collision involving a UTV. Derrick W. Vargovich, 25, of Weippe, was operating a UTV, while traveling East on 3rd Avenue, when he struck a parked SUV, that was facing west bound. The parked SUV belonging to Norman G. Bond received major damage when the UTV collided into the front of it, which caused Vargovich to be ejected. The UTV subsequently flipped and came to rest on the passenger side. Vargovich suffered injuries in the crash, and was transported to Clearwater County Valley Hospital by ambulance. He was not wearing a helmet, or his seat belt.
- Christopher (Chris) Raymond Anderson, 35, Snohomish, WA
- Lashly turns over the keys to Riverside Lanes after 34 years
- Sheriff gives update on missing Orofino man
- Ralph Roseburg, 71, of Lewiston
- No injuries in single vehicle accident
- Duane David Fowler, 69, Peck
- Mason Patten Teel, 20, Orofino
- Orofino Grade School 1960-1961
- Vehicle accident sends one to hospital
- Lady Maniacs see first loss of the season against St. Maries
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.