Weippe House fire

According to a Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) report, CCSO, Weippe Fire Department, Upper Fords Creek Fire Department and Clearwater County EMS were dispatched to a structure fire at 308 East 1st Street, Weippe, on Sunday, Jan. 12 at 9:16 p.m. The owner of the residence, Terry A. Klinesmith, 56, was awakened by a fire alarm in his residence and was able to escape the residence. Klinesmith sustained no injuries, according to the Weippe Fire Chief, Tony Christopherson. The fire appeared to have started at the electrical panel. Damage to the residence was significant.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.