According to a Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) report, CCSO, Weippe Fire Department, Upper Fords Creek Fire Department and Clearwater County EMS were dispatched to a structure fire at 308 East 1st Street, Weippe, on Sunday, Jan. 12 at 9:16 p.m. The owner of the residence, Terry A. Klinesmith, 56, was awakened by a fire alarm in his residence and was able to escape the residence. Klinesmith sustained no injuries, according to the Weippe Fire Chief, Tony Christopherson. The fire appeared to have started at the electrical panel. Damage to the residence was significant.
- Jake Haverkamp, 22, Lewiston
- Injury vehicle crash
- Orofino man pleads guilty to vehicular manslaughter
- Courthouse News for the week of February 19, 2020
- Marvin W. Watts, 75, Weippe
- First Buttercup of 2020
- Evelyn Florance Ploharz, 89, Orofino
- Orofino Junior High School Wrestling
- Idaho Girls Wrestling Finals Results for Orofino
- Clearwater Tribune's A Look Into The Past for the Month of February 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.