On Thursday, Nov. 5 at approximately 12:20 p.m., the Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO), Orofino Ambulance and Rescue 3 responded approximately 1.5 miles up Bobbitt Bench Road for a single vehicle fatality crash. The victim was identified as Stephen A. Poffel, 77, of Peck. The vehicle had been traveling south on Bobbitt Bench Road when it left the right side of the roadway. The vehicle rolled down the embankment approximately 570 feet before coming to rest. The accident is still under investigation.
- Covid careens out of control in Clearwater County
- Robert Leon Thornton, 64, Doty, Washington
- Kathy Deyo, 64, Orofino
- Vehicle accident on US HWY 12
- Single vehicle fatality crash
- Stella Rose Opresik, 98, longtime Weippe resident
- Wayne Bainbridge, 82, formerly of Orofino
- Courthouse News for the week of November 25, 2020
- Orofino’s Girls’ Basketball beats the Mustangs on home court
- Non-injury vehicle accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.