An anonymous donor purchased this headstone for Casandra Lynn Alldrin, who died in May of 2016, when she was 28 days old. It has been placed at her gravesite in the Orofino Cemetery on Riverside. Judge Gregory FitzMaurice sentenced Casandra’s father to life imprisonment with 10 years fixed in July for the murder of Casandra.
- Boy injured in Orofino parade recovering
- Man wanted in Weippe incident turns himself in to deputies
- Carolyn B. Bray, 85, longtime Orofino resident
- Warren “Lyle” Thornton, Orofino
- Walter Glenn Rape, 76, Orofino
- Paving of US-12 near Orofino starts Thursday
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of September 2019
- Peck woman injured in Washington car wreck
- Stan Stuffing retires from the Rex Theatre
- A Clearwater County hero
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.