Big Canyon Fire Department was called out to a house fire two blocks west of downtown Peck around 12 p.m. on Saturday, April 24. Arriving units found a house with heavy smoke coming from the attic. Big Canyon requested assistance from both Orofino and Sunnyside Fire Departments. Over 20 firefighters from the three departments worked in cooperation on site until after 6 p.m. saving the house. Fire damage was contained to the attic and roof along with water damage to interior ceilings. The homeowners and pets escaped without injuries. The cause of fire is under investigation however an electrical short was a suspected source.
- Peggy Sue Corder, Orofino 01/22/1952- 04/28/2021
- Memorial service for Brad Hollibaugh
- The Best Dam Race in Idaho is back!
- Linnea Sue (Duff) Strottmann, 64, formerly of Orofino
- Patrica Jane Painter, 72, formerly of Orofino
- Wynn Wise, 75, Weippe
- William (Bill) Brown, 78, Teakean
- Ruth Whitney Bird, 91, longtime Greer resident
- Dorothy May Young, 93
- Paula Nahayowski, 44, former Orofino resident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.