Honored for the Patriot’s Pen essay that earned her eighth place in national competition, Julia Grimaldo was joined by members, and auxiliary members of the Harold Kinne VFW Post 3296. June 26. Julia is pictured between her parents Ephraim and Maria Grimaldo, with OJSHS English teacher Michelle George at far right. Julia, who is in eighth grade this year, is the first student in the history of the Orofino VFW Post to attend competition at the national level in Washington D.C.
- Longtime Orofino resident’s granddaughter to compete in Miss Philippines USA pageant
- Dena Steward Rose, 57
- Just waiting for business
- Courthouse News for the week of July 10, 2019
- ICIO inmates reach out to comfort young patients at Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital
- Without a doubt, this young woman is ‘en route’ to an amazing start
- Courthouse News for the week of July 17, 2019
- Colleen Marie Seeley-Byers Ross, 89
- Orofino Farmers Market 10th anniversary celebration is July 16
- Dorothy “Dotty” Hill, 80
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.