The Orofino High School class of 1969 held their 50th year reunion recently and had a blast. This was the last class to attend the old high school and one of the largest classes to ever graduate from Orofino. Attending (with maiden/Maniac names) were: front row (l to r): Patty Marsh, Leila Nejdl, Shirley Harvey, Connie Arvish, Marcia Powell, Margie Medlock, Julie Fine, Luanne Sutton, Vickie Reece, Jean Fagan, Kay Dixon, Deb Heaton and Elaine Bashaw. First step: Art Altmiller, Kris Stark, Bob Reggear, Sharlene Gillespie, Deb Shriver, Carolyn Altmiller, Laurie Montgomery and Elaine Stoddard. Second step: Del Bloom, Joe Galloway, Steve McGill, John Stanley, and Dave Waggener. Third step: Dennis Fuller, Larry Coon, Pat West (hidden), Dow Scott, John Erbst, Bill Flowers, Chris Johnson, Duane Wolverton, Glenn Thompson and Patty Chase. Fourth step: Sarah Saxton, Ron Watkins, Terry Nygaard, Ted Roof, Ken Harris, Dennis Murphy, Bob VanAllen, Stan Stuffing, Don Choate, Mike Deyo and Jay Lee.
- BLM, partners host cleanup day on Clearwater River
- Orofino Chamber of Commerce announces new Executive Director
- Leo Kendall Crane, 84, Orofino
- Orofino High School class of 1969
- The Wannigan Gift Shop opens on Johnson Ave.
- Donald Eugene Lombard, 78, Weippe
- Regional Hospitals join Northwest Hospital Alliance
- Nez Perce Indigenous language program
- Down Memory Lane for the week of October 9, 2019
- Orofino High School Senior Night
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.