The Clearwater County Chamber of Commerce Maniac Dam Race was held Saturday, June 5. Participants walked or ran along the Dworshak Reservoir and the Clearwater River and over the Dworshak Dam to the finish line. It’s known as the “Best Dam Race in Idaho.”
- Larry “Boze” Borders, 79, Kamiah
- Carl B. Alocco, 70, Orofino
- Big Fish!
- The Clearwater River Rush Jet Boat Race will kickoff Friday, June 18 and continue through Sunday, June 20
- Fred Borders, 81, of Fraser
- Darla Rae McGee, 68, Orofino
- Bernard Edward Eslinger, 90, Milton-Freewater, Oregon
- Courthouse News for the week of June 9, 2021
- Orofino Senior Mealsite receives donation
- Orofino Builders Supply’s $500 spring shopping spree winners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.