Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) along with Orofino Rescue 3 responded to mile post 7 on Grangemont Road on Wednesday, Aug. 5 at approximately 11:57 a.m., for a logging truck accident. During the investigation it was determined, the truck left the roadway after negotiating a turn. According to the CCSO report, the driver, Ricky D. Faulkner, 55, of Lapwai, was hauling a load of logs toward Orofino. Faulkner was able to get the truck stopped in the ditch on the north side of the roadway and did not sustain any injuries. The truck is owned by MIKO LLC, Lewiston.
- Local fires update for the week of September 16, 2020
- Sheriff’s Sunnyside Complex Fire update
- Kevin Lee Rees, 57, Orofino
- FRONT ROW SEAT
- Virginia Kaye Rood, 70, Weippe
- Ranch loses 10 cattle to wolves last year
- Skyler L. Kelso, 24
- City approves Ziply Fiber Broadband contract
- Covid fatigue
- Yellow phase for Orofino schools as of Sept. 14
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.