According to a Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) report, on Thursday, Nov. 7 at approximately 4:41 a.m. CCSO responded to a log truck accident at milepost 1.2 on Grangemont Road in Orofino. Also responding to the call were Orofino Ambulance and Rescue 3 and Idaho State Police (ISP). The truck was owned by Finke Logging and operated by Danny C. Huddleston Jr., 55, of Weippe. Huddleston was transported by Life Flight to St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Lewiston. The crash is being investigated by ISP. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- Idaho gas prices for the week of December 11, 2019
- Effort begins to keep drunk drivers off Idaho roads during holiday season
- Courthouse News for the week of December 11, 2019
- OJSHS Drama competes at Drama I/II District
- The Patchwork Bazaar held at the Orofino High School Saturday, Dec. 7
- Orofino High School wrestling kicks off their season
- “King of the Hill Wellness Challenge”
- Peck Mayor presents check to Peck Elementary School
- No injuries in early morning accident
- Harvey Kom is turning 90!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.