According to the Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO), CCSO, Clearwater County Ambulance and Orofino Fire Department responded to milepost 46 on Highway 12 at 3:07 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 14, for a one injury vehicle crash. Terry Kleinsmith, 56, of Weippe, was driving west in a 2006 Mazda MX6 when he failed to negotiate a corner and struck the concrete barrier. The Mazda spun around and came to rest in the opposite ditch facing east. Kleinsmith, the only occupant, was not wearing a seat belt. The vehicle airbags were deployed. Kleinsmith was transported by ambulance to Clearwater Valley Hospital with minor injuries. According to the report, alcohol was a factor. A search warrant was obtained and a blood draw was done on Kleinsmith. The crash is still under investigation. The Mazda was removed by Orofino Body Shop.
- Courthouse News for the week of March 25, 2020
- Maurice Duane Cobbs, 81
- Clearwater Valley Hospital prepares for Coronavirus
- Tree removal at the Orofino Airport underway, with impacts to US-12 next week
- Dorothy Beck, 86, Spokane Valley, WA
- Clearwater County Sheriff Chris Goetz will run for re-election
- Life on the home front for the week of March 25, 2020
- Governor Little issues statewide stay-home order, signs extreme emergency declaration
- Idaho gas prices for the week of March 25, 2020
- Juanita “Kay” Fisher, 82, Pierce
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.