Jim Coop grew this pumpkin in his Orofino yard along with lots of other produce, particularly other varieties of squash and pumpkins. This Giant Atlantic Pumpkin weighs around 200 pounds. Giant Atlantic Pumpkins can grow to 1,200 pounds, Coop said.
- Rollover crash leads to citations
- Jonathan “Jon” McPherson, 40, Peck
- A pool is not feasible and sustainable for our community
- United Country Steelhead Realty has a new location
- Larry Spence, 67, Weippe
- David C. Sanders, 66, Peck
- Wayne M. Hodges, 24, Orofino
- Life Flight Network to add fixed-wing critical care transport base to Lewiston
- Orofino City Council asks voters to consider Clearwater Power Electric 3% Utility Franchise Fee
- Courthouse News for the week of October 20, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.