Zariah Rose Hasselstrom was the first baby of 2020, and the new decade, to be born at Clearwater Valley Hospital in Orofino. She was born on Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020, at 8:31 p.m., weighing 9 lbs., 7.6 oz., and measuring 21 ½ inches in length. Her parents are Ashley Rech and Scott Hasselstrom, Orofino. Maternal grandmother is Patti Rech, Orofino, and paternal grandparents are Shelby Hasselstrom, also of Orofino, and Randy Hasselstrom, Lewiston. Bob Montambo, Orofino, is paternal great grandfather. Welcoming Zariah home is her big sister, Skyla, 6-years-old. Those donating to the Clearwater Valley Hospital (CVH) Auxiliary’s welcoming basket of gifts for Zariah include the CVH Auxiliary members, Barney’s Harvest Foods, Arnzen Glenwood Pharmacy and Banner Bank. The ladies of the Seventh-day Adventist Church made and donated a quilt.
- Jake Haverkamp, 22, Lewiston
- Orofino man pleads guilty to vehicular manslaughter
- Injury vehicle crash
- Courthouse News for the week of February 19, 2020
- Marvin W. Watts, 75, Weippe
- Orofino native receives instruction aboard the aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman
- Evelyn Florance Ploharz, 89, Orofino
- First Buttercup of 2020
- Idaho Girls Wrestling Finals Results for Orofino
- Orofino Junior High School Wrestling
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.