For her senior project, Cassidy Leidheiser set her goals high, starting when she was a freshman. She has since organized many fundraisers hoping to raise enough money to purchase a cardiac monitor for one of the rigs at the Clearwater County Ambulance Department. Proceeds from her most recent event, the Maniac Challenge obstacle course which took place in September, were presented to the Clearwater County Commissioners in a check for $1,023.87 to use toward the monitor, Cassidy is currently employed by Clearwater County Ambulance Department. Her future plans are to become either a trauma/ER registered nurse or a Lifeflight nurse. We’re certain she’ll make a great one! Thank you for your hard work and caring for others.
- Covid careens out of control in Clearwater County
- Robert Leon Thornton, 64, Doty, Washington
- Vehicle accident on US HWY 12
- Kathy Deyo, 64, Orofino
- Single vehicle fatality crash
- Stella Rose Opresik, 98, longtime Weippe resident
- Wayne Bainbridge, 82, formerly of Orofino
- Courthouse News for the week of November 25, 2020
- Orofino’s Girls’ Basketball beats the Mustangs on home court
- Non-injury vehicle accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.