Even with everyone voting by mail, Clearwater County Clerk Carrie Bird is required by law to test the DS200 ballot tabulator for accuracy prior to counting the absentee ballots received from the May 19, 2020 Election. Ballots are to be counted at 8 p.m. on June 2.
- It's a Girl! Autumn King
- Rainbow Family National Gathering to occur near Riggins
- Lori Ann Beard, 50, of Moscow
- COVID-19 Update for the week of July 1, 2020
- A passion turns into a profession
- Haisley Ann Vonk
- Juanita “Kay” Fisher, 82, of Pierce
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of July 2020
- Gavin Russell Ehlinger-Sherard, 12, Orofino
- Masks required at Clearwater River Casino and It’se Ye-Ye Casino
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.