According to a Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office report, on Thursday, Oct. 31, at approximately 1732 hours, a Clearwater County Deputy responded to 46628 Highway 12 for a report of a vehicle accident. Clearwater Ambulance also arrived on scene. Savanah Hulett, 19, of Orofino, was driving a 2009 Hyundai Elantra west on Highway 12 when she slowed for a 2012 Acura in front of her that was turning left. The Acura was being driving by Richard Catalano Jr., 35, of Orofino. Todd A. Smith, 25, of Elk River, was driving a 1993 Ford Ranger behind Hulett, and could not stop in time. Smith hit the rear end of the Elantra. Smith refused treatment for a minor injury to his right arm.
- Tami Shope, 54, Orofino
- Writ of Ejectment served
- Mark Summers, 60, Orofino
- ITD hosts media event Tuesday to promote safety around response vehicles and snow plows
- Log truck accident
- Clearwater Humane Society News for the week of November 13, 2019
- Idaho Mayors earn $68,000 in Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Robbin Morton brings home the championship
- Logging truck accident
- Truck loses load of logs, driver uninjured
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.