On Friday, July 12, 2019, the Upriver Youth Leadership Council (UYLC) Youth Advisory Board (YAB) will be hosting a lunch fundraiser from Noon to 1:30 PM. YAB will be serving a grilled chicken salad lunch at 413 Main Street. Water, crackers, and one of Shirlene Yates famous cookies will also be included. Each lunch will cost $5.00 and local in town deliveries are available for no extra fee. It is advised that you order early as these lunches fly out the door quickly. All proceeds go to local teen center funding.
- Reflections from My Trail for the week of August 14, 2019
- Clo Ann (Wilkins) McNall, 86, Orofino, longtime Clearwater Tribune publisher
- Janice Ann Bonner, 65, Orofino
- Remembering my mom
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of August 2019
- Fatal crash involves Orofino man
- Earl Dwain Space, 87
- Gas Buddy prices in Idaho
- Orofino man sentenced to life imprisonment with 10 years fixed
- A to Z Counseling presents new crisis center to Chamber
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.