According to a media release, on Sunday, Oct. 10, at approximately 3:50 p.m., Clearwater County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a single vehicle accident near marker 48 on Gilbert Grade. According to the report, the driver and only occupant, Dalton Adams, 20, of Orofino, had no injuries and was cited for driving at a rate of speed that was greater than reasonable/prudent. The vehicle had to be towed back onto the roadway but was still drivable with minimal damage.
- Rollover crash leads to citations
- Jonathan “Jon” McPherson, 40, Peck
- United Country Steelhead Realty has a new location
- A pool is not feasible and sustainable for our community
- Larry Spence, 67, Weippe
- Life Flight Network to add fixed-wing critical care transport base to Lewiston
- Wayne M. Hodges, 24, Orofino
- David C. Sanders, 66, Peck
- Orofino City Council asks voters to consider Clearwater Power Electric 3% Utility Franchise Fee
- Courthouse News for the week of October 20, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.