The Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) responded to a single vehicle crash at about mile marker 1 on Townsite Road on Wednesday, Sept. 9, at 8:45 a.m. According to the report, the driver of the Toyota Tacoma, Michael Brown, 71, of Moscow, stated he swerved to miss a cow moose and rolled his truck. Investigation of the crash is still ongoing.
- Local fires update for the week of September 16, 2020
- Sheriff’s Sunnyside Complex Fire update
- Kevin Lee Rees, 57, Orofino
- FRONT ROW SEAT
- Virginia Kaye Rood, 70, Weippe
- Ranch loses 10 cattle to wolves last year
- Skyler L. Kelso, 24
- City approves Ziply Fiber Broadband contract
- Covid fatigue
- Yellow phase for Orofino schools as of Sept. 14
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.