Pictured is Tristen Cole and his great-grandfather Leo Frei with Leo’s Air Force blanket. The blanket was given to Pam years ago and she passed it on to Tristen as he left today for Basic Training in the Army. Tristen’s family is all pleased with his decision to serve in the military.
- Man wanted in Weippe incident turns himself in to deputies
- Carolyn B. Bray, 85, longtime Orofino resident
- Boy injured in Orofino parade recovering
- U of I receives $1 million grant to support Native American STEM Doctoral students
- Lawrence Joseph Swandic, 72
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of September 2019
- Gregory William Diehl, Orofino
- Paving of US-12 near Orofino starts Thursday
- Shooting in Weippe
- Warren “Lyle” Thornton, Orofino
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.