The Benedictine sisters invite you to come visit the rich heritage of the Monastery of St. Gertrude, Camas Prairie, Snake River, Salmon River, and surrounding areas.
The Benedictine sisters have opened up their home to invite you to stay one day or one week. The following is a list of the retreats they have coming up:
• Jan. 24-31; Come to the Quiet
• Feb. 3-7; Embracing the Artistic Call: A Cohort Program for Exploring the Mystery of Creative Experience
• Feb. 17-21; The Sacred Art of Traditional Iconography
• March 10-12; A Watercolor Journey II
• March 13-15; The Wisdom of the Celtic Saints: Finding God in All Things
• March 24-26; Redefining Retirement: A Spiritual Practice
• March 30-April 5:Centering Prayer Intensive
• May 2: I’ll Fly Away: Gospel Bluegrass Concert
• May 16: Eagle song Choir
• May 15-17: Hearts on Fire: The Medieval Mystics and Their Spirituality
• June 11-14: Herbal Wisdom for Today
• June 19-26: Come to the Quiet
• June 28: Biotzetik
Basque Choir and Concert and Mass
• July 10-12: Nature Writing Workshop
Individual retreats are offered through the Monastery.
One can attend Mass and Prayer during the day.
If you are interested in one or more of the retreats or want to spend time doing an individual retreat please contact the Sisters at https://email@example.com or 208-451-4321.