The Clearwater County 4-H Livestock Exhibition and Sale was held Saturday, Sept. 19, in the Lumberjack Arena, next to the Barn. (See article page 1A of this week’s issue.)
- New member joins P.E.O.
- Lashly turns over the keys to Riverside Lanes after 34 years
- Christopher (Chris) Raymond Anderson, 35, Snohomish, WA
- Orofino schools to continue in “yellow” with all other district schools in “green”
- No injuries in single vehicle accident
- Ralph Roseburg, 71, of Lewiston
- Orofino’s Trick or Treat Rocking the Street is set for Friday, Oct. 30
- Sheriff gives update on missing Orofino man
- Peck fire
- Joint School District #171 thanks the Nez Perce Tribe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.