NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Directors of the Riverside Water & Sewer District will hold a public sale by sealed bid to dispose of surplus equipment. Sealed bids will be received until 12:00 p.m. (Noon) on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 and shall be reviewed by the Board on Wednesday, June 10, 2019 during the regular monthly board meeting commencing at 5:00 p.m.
Bidders may request a bid form by calling or stopping by the District office. Equipment will be sold to highest bidder that meets the reserve. Bidders may inspect the following listed equipment by visiting the District's office located at 10460 Highway 12, Orofino, Idaho. Acceptable methods of payment include cash, cashier’s check or money order.
The following pieces of equipment shall be sold in "as is" condition, with no warranties or representations as to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose:
- 2003 Curtis 80 Gallon Air Compressor Approx. 32 CFM Dual Motor wired for 240v Reserve: $2000.00
- 2013 NAPA 120 Gallon Air Compressor Approx. 32 CFM Dual Motor Wired for 240v Reserve: $2000.00
- 2008 Stihl TS 460 14”
- 2 Stroke Cut-Off Saw Reserve: $300.00
- 2008 Honeywell Generator
- 4000 Watt Reserve: $300.00
- 2008 Stihl Weed Eater FS55 2 Stroke, Straight Shaft Reserve: $ 50.00
Auxiliary aids or services for persons with disabilities are available upon 48 hours of advanced notice. Please contact Tracy Lubke at (208) 476-3613 for additional information.
Board of Dirctors
Riverside Water & Sewer District