Wednesday, July 15, 2020, at 6:00 p.m.
Courtroom 1 in the Clearwater County Courthouse
150 Michigan Avenue, Orofino, Idaho
Notice is hereby given that the Clearwater County Planning and Zoning Commission will hold an open public hearing on Wednesday, July 15, 2020, at 6:00 p.m., in Courtroom 1 located in the Clearwater County Courthouse, 150 Michigan Avenue, Orofino, Idaho. Oral testimony will be received at the open hearing. Speakers may be limited to five minutes and may not relinquish their time.
Written comments are accepted and need to be directed to the Building & Planning Department, 150 Michigan Avenue, PO Box 586, Orofino, ID, 83544, faxed to 208-476-8994, or emailed to email@example.com. For any other questions or concerns, contact our office at 208-476-4815.
Persons needing special accommodations to participate should contact the county 5 days prior to the hearing. Full text and maps for agendum items are available at the Building and Planning Department.
Opening Ceremonies: Pledge of Allegiance; Approval of the agenda; Approval of the June 17, 2020, minutes.
Clearwater County Planning and Zoning Commission, as governing board, will make a decision for the below agenda Action Item:
• (ZV20200050) A Zoning Variance request by Geoffrey and Joey Schneider to vary lot width from 250 ft and vary lot area from 5.00 acres as required by Clearwater County Zoning Ordinance 35B Section 404.3.b & 404.c to no less than 200 ft and to no less than 2.00 acres. This property, zoned F-1 the Low Density Rural District, is located in Section 5, Township 36 North, Range 1 East, at 1557 Bobbitt Bench Rd, a Peck address in Clearwater County, ID.
Clearwater County Planning and Zoning Commission, as recommending board, will make a recommendation for the below agenda Action Item:
• (ZC20200053) A Zoning Conditional Use request by Mark Dover to allow commercial use in his current residence. This property zoned R-2, the Medium-High Density District, is located in Section 4, Township 36 North, Range 1 East, at 13714 W 1st Ave, an Orofino address in Clearwater County, ID. This property is located within the Orofino Area of City Impact.
• Land Use Ordinance and Commission By-Laws-Under legal review
• Clearwater County Building Codes versus if the county went to Placement Permits
• Review the different procedures in the Clearwater County Zoning Ordinance
Bobbi Kaufman, Zoning Administrator