Details for GIS Administrator
GIS Administrator for Clearwater County performing a variety of technical management duties relating to the operation, maintenance and administration of the GIS Department under the direct supervision of the County Commissioners. Minimum qualifications are: High School Diploma with two years of college or specialized computer training. Two years IT experience managing servers and two years experience working with Enterprise geodatabases.
Position is 40 hours per week with full benefits. Salary is DOE. Clearwater County is an Equal Opportunity Employer with preference to Veterans of the US Armed Services in accordance with Idaho Code 65-503. This job will be open until filled.
A complete job description and application can be obtained from Idaho Department of Labor located at Orofino City Hall, 217 W. 1st Street, Orofino, Idaho 83544, Phone (208) 799-5000 ext. 3846; or D.O.L.'s office at the Discovery Center, 204 Wood St., Weippe, Idaho 83553; or from Debbie Borders, Human Resource Director, Clearwater County Courthouse, 150 Michigan Ave., Orofino, Idaho 83544. Phone: 208-476-3864. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mailto:<email@example.com>
11-10, 17, 24c
- Lewiston mayor-elect Dan Johnson has Orofino roots
- Simon G. Wilson, 78, of Orofino
- Tracy Dawson, 42, of Pierce (Cardiff Spur)
- Changes to the Steelhead seasons starting in 2022
- Evelyn Marsh, 94, of Orofino
- Linda L. Cummins, 77, of Peck
- Wayne Hodges, 24, Orofino
- Robert Martin Reed, 68, of Greer
- Marcie Marlene Roquet, 74, of Orofino
- Courthouse News for the week of November 24, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.