Details for Caregivers Needed
We are locally owned Home Care agency currently hiring COMPASSIONANTE CAREGIVERS to work in Orofino, Weippe & Pierce. We have a variety of shifts which include weekend coverage. Part-time & full-time available. Email: CompCaresupport@suddenlink.net for an application, or call 208-476-3714. Must be 18 yrs. or older and able to pass a background check.
- Jeanine Cook, 78, Orofino
- Dean Alden Brandt, 87, Orofino
- Clo Ann (Wilkins) McNall, 86, Orofino, longtime Clearwater Tribune publisher
- Janice Ann Bonner, 65, Orofino
- Sonny Hairston, 72, Peck
- Driver in fatal crash charged with felony manslaughter
- Fatal crash involves Orofino man
- Remembering my mom
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of August 2019
- Lumberjack Days merchandise is here!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.