Details for Finance & Operations Manager
Nez Perce Tribal Housing Authority
Is accepting applications for an experienced
Finance & Operations Manager
to administer and manage all aspects of accounting and general operations. Full time w/excellent benefits. Bachelor degree in Business or Accounting; 5 yrs experience as full charge bookkeeper; or Associate degree w/five years full charge bookkeeping; min 3 yrs supervising. Direct experience in public/Indian housing accounting, banking, financing, audit preparation is desirable, applicant must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of human resource requirements, financial reporting, proficiency in financial software applications, and procurement practices. Salary - DOQ, Indian preference will apply, Open until Filled. Send NPTHA job application and 3 work related references to: Executive Director, Nez Perce Tribal Housing Authority, P. O. Box 188, Lapwai, ID 83540. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information please call 208-843-2229: POSTED 6/8/2021.
- Carl B. Alocco, 70, Orofino
- Larry “Boze” Borders, 79, Kamiah
- Big Fish!
- Darla Rae McGee, 68, Orofino
- Fred Borders, 81, of Fraser
- Orofino Builders Supply’s $500 spring shopping spree winners
- Courthouse News for the week of June 9, 2021
- Bernard Edward Eslinger, 90, Milton-Freewater, Oregon
- Orofino Senior Mealsite receives donation
- Courthouse News for the week of June 2, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.