Details for Transfer Station Attendant
at the Timberline site (Weippe) under the supervision of the Solid Waste and County Commissioners for Clearwater County. This is a part-time temporary position. Salary is DOE. Job description and application are available through Idaho Job Service Office at 416 Johnson Ave., Suite 12, Orofino, ID 83544. Job will remain open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer and will accord a preference to employment of Veterans of the US Armed Services in accord with Idaho Code 65-503.
- Man wanted in Weippe incident turns himself in to deputies
- Boy injured in Orofino parade recovering
- Carolyn B. Bray, 85, longtime Orofino resident
- U of I receives $1 million grant to support Native American STEM Doctoral students
- Warren “Lyle” Thornton, Orofino
- Lawrence Joseph Swandic, 72
- Paving of US-12 near Orofino starts Thursday
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of September 2019
- Gregory William Diehl, Orofino
- Walter Glenn Rape, 76, Orofino
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.