Details for On-site manager
On-site manager responsible assisting with maintaining and repairing all rental tools/equipment with on-site mechanic for customer rental. Must be able to demonstrate operation of all equipment and load and unload equipment for transportation. Excellent customer service skills are a must, as wells as good computer and recordkeeping skills. Call Valley Rentals, 208-476-3509, M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- In loving memory of Dalia Driscoll, 68, of Orofino
- Work sets to begin late March on 100-year-old Cherrylane Bridge
- Pamela Mae (Spencer) Fugate, 71, Weippe
- Outage required for Avista and Clearwater Power customers
- Property tax reduction sign up
- Mary Louise Schroeder, 70, Spokane Valley, WA
- No injuries in logging truck, pickup accident
- Delore “Luke” Henry LaPointe, 83, Orofino
- Down Memory Lane for the week of March 3, 2021
- Razorwire: A letter from a former inmate: for the month of March 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.