Details for Custodian Substitute
JOINT SCHOOL DISTRICT No. 171 VACANCY
Position: Long-Term Custodial Substitute
School: Timberline Schools
Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must have a high school diploma. Applicant must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds and must be physically capable of crawling, lifting, climbing, and other functions as required by the position to perform tasks. Selected applicant must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Salary: $10.30 per hour
Direct Inquiries to: Jason Hunter, Principal: 208-435-4411, email@example.com
Please send application materials to Jessica Fugate, P.O. Box 2259, Orofino, ID 83544 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Start Date: Immediately
Applications are available at: Administration Office 1051 Michigan Avenue or email@example.com 208-476-5593
EOE/AA EMPLOYER VETERANS’ PREFERENCE
- Peggy Sue Corder, Orofino 01/22/1952- 04/28/2021
- Memorial service for Brad Hollibaugh
- Linnea Sue (Duff) Strottmann, 64, formerly of Orofino
- The Best Dam Race in Idaho is back!
- Ruth Whitney Bird, 91, longtime Greer resident
- Wynn Wise, 75, Weippe
- Courthouse News for the week of May 5, 2021
- Dorothy May Young, 93
- William (Bill) Brown, 78, Teakean
- Meet Cynthia Hedden
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.