Details for Custodian Substitute
JOINT SCHOOL DISTRICT No. 171 VACANCY
Position: Long-Term Custodial Substitute
School: Timberline Schools
Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must have a high school diploma. Applicant must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds and must be physically capable of crawling, lifting, climbing, and other functions as required by the position to perform tasks. Selected applicant must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Salary: $10.30 per hour
Direct Inquiries to: Jason Hunter, Principal: 208-435-4411, email@example.com
Please send application materials to Jessica Fugate, P.O. Box 2259, Orofino, ID 83544 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Start Date: Immediately
Applications are available at: Administration Office 1051 Michigan Avenue or email@example.com 208-476-5593
EOE/AA EMPLOYER VETERANS’ PREFERENCE
- Mackenzie Miller, 15, Kendrick
- Brandon Michael Wolfe, 30, formerly of Orofino
- What is the COVID arm?
- Sharon F. Barnett, 80, Orofino
- Jeanette Joiner, 86, Weippe
- Ruth A. Bird, 91, Orofino
- Pierce/Weippe News for the week of April 7, 2021
- Dworshak Reservoir kokanee estimates up
- Orofino Farmer’s Market June 1
- Congratulations Robbie!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.