Details for Maintenance/ Construction Worker
The Nez Perce Tribal Housing Authority is accepting applications for a Maintenance/Construction Worker for our rental units in the Kamiah area. Minimum four years’ experience in residential maintenance/construction, high school diploma or GED, valid driver’s license and be insurable. Skilled in home repairs, construction knowledge in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, roofing, sheet rocking and painting. Legible writing, ability to document all work per-formed on appropriate forms, communication skills and great customer service. Excellent benefits, Tribal & Indian Preference will apply. The NPTHA reserves the right to transform this position into a training position if sufficient Indian Preference applications are not received. Submit NPTHA employment application to: Nez Perce Tribal Housing Authority, P.O. Box 188, Lapwai, ID 83540. More information at (208) 843-2229. Open until filled.
- Injury vehicle crash
- Jake Haverkamp, 22, Lewiston
- Courthouse News for the week of February 19, 2020
- Orofino man pleads guilty to vehicular manslaughter
- Marvin W. Watts, 75, Weippe
- First Buttercup of 2020
- Orofino Junior High School Wrestling
- Evelyn Florance Ploharz, 89, Orofino
- Idaho Girls Wrestling Finals Results for Orofino
- Clearwater Tribune's A Look Into The Past for the Month of February 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.