Details for Maintenance/ Construction Worker

The Nez Perce Tribal Housing Authority is accepting applications for a Maintenance/Construction Worker for our rental units in the Kamiah area. Minimum four years’ experience in residential maintenance/construction, high school diploma or GED, valid driver’s license and be insurable. Skilled in home repairs, construction knowledge in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, roofing, sheet rocking and painting. Legible writing, ability to document all work per-formed on appropriate forms, communication skills and great customer service. Excellent benefits, Tribal & Indian Preference will apply. The NPTHA reserves the right to transform this position into a training position if sufficient Indian Preference applications are not received. Submit NPTHA employment application to: Nez Perce Tribal Housing Authority, P.O. Box 188, Lapwai, ID 83540. More information at (208) 843-2229. Open until filled.



Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.