Details for Communications Specialist
Monitor, receive, and transmit radio messages to law enforcement, medical, and fire personnel. Answer incoming phone calls. Fill out initial police reports. Maintain radio and phone logs. Assist jail deputies. Requires basic clerical abilities such as computer and typing skills. A typing test is required. Employer will provide additional job specific training. This is a fast-paced work environment. Applicants must have ability to multi-task, be highly organized and able to deal with a high stress work environment.
Must have no felony arrests and no illegal drug use in the last 5 years. Requires high school diploma or equivalent and valid driver`s license. Also requires attending the dispatch academy within a year of hire date. This is a full time position. Shifts will rotate every three months (Day & Graveyard). Position will be open until filled. Pay $15.52 per hour. Apply at job service. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- They were there when it mattered most
- City Council appoints new Mayor and City Administrator for Orofino
- Three suspects arrested on multiple charges
- Jaylene Breeden, 62, Orofino
- Lee Steffes, 85, former Orofino resident
- Burglary suspect apprehended
- Clearwater County Recycling Center no longer collecting cardboard
- Timberline High School graduation planned for June 13
- Pierce-Weippe News for the week of May 13, 2020
- Donald Rayner, 70, Pierce
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.