Details for Certified Property Appraiser Trainee
Clearwater County Assessor’s office is accepting applications for a full time position as a Certified Property Appraiser Trainee, with a starting wage of $12.85 per hour DOE and an excellent benefit package. Minimum requirements are: a High School Diploma or equivalent, good computer skills, proficient with Excel and Microsoft Word programs, good public relation skills, ability to be detail oriented, work outdoors in all kinds of weather and have a valid Idaho driver’s license. Knowledge of the Clearwater County area, appraising, forestry, agriculture, and construction or logging equipment would be a plus. For a complete job description and application, contact the Orofino Department of Labor at 416 Johnson Ave, Suite 12, Orofino ID 83544 or call 208-476-5506 or Fax 208-476-3471. Closing date: Open until filed. Clearwater County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will accord a preference to employment of Veterans of the US Armed Services in compliance with Idaho Code 65-502.
- Courthouse News for the week of March 25, 2020
- Maurice Duane Cobbs, 81
- Clearwater Valley Hospital prepares for Coronavirus
- Tree removal at the Orofino Airport underway, with impacts to US-12 next week
- Dorothy Beck, 86, Spokane Valley, WA
- Clearwater County Sheriff Chris Goetz will run for re-election
- Life on the home front for the week of March 25, 2020
- Governor Little issues statewide stay-home order, signs extreme emergency declaration
- Idaho gas prices for the week of March 25, 2020
- Marvel Muhonen, née Grasser, 83, formerly of Orofino
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.