Details for EQUAL HOUSING
All real estate advertising in this publication is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18. The Clearwater Tribune will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in the Clearwater Tribune are available on an equal opportunity basis.
To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777.
The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
- Haisley Ann Vonk
- Courtney LeeAnn Morris, 15, Weippe
- Gavin Russell Ehlinger-Sherard, 12, Orofino
- Pierce/Weippe News for the week of June 24, 2020
- Orofino Builders Supply $500 give away
- Control actions in February removed 17 wolves from the Lolo elk zone
- Man dies in shooting during execution of search warrant
- Search for missing Orofino man suspended
- David Worden Woods, 73, Pierce
- Down Memory Lane for the week of June 24, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.