Details for EQUAL HOUSING
All real estate advertising in this publication is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18. The Clearwater Tribune will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in the Clearwater Tribune are available on an equal opportunity basis.
To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777.
The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
- Clo Ann (Wilkins) McNall, 86, Orofino, longtime Clearwater Tribune publisher
- Janice Ann Bonner, 65, Orofino
- Reflections from My Trail for the week of August 14, 2019
- Remembering my mom
- Earl Dwain Space, 87
- Fatal crash involves Orofino man
- Orofino man sentenced to life imprisonment with 10 years fixed
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of August 2019
- Wild Weippe Rodeo, set for this weekend, is the best little rodeo around
- Jeanine Cook, 78, Orofino
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.