Details for EQUAL HOUSING
All real estate advertising in this publication is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18. The Clearwater Tribune will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in the Clearwater Tribune are available on an equal opportunity basis.
To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777.
The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
- Anglers: don’t overlook catching whitefish in Idaho’s rivers and streams
- Come walk with us!
- Gas prices in Idaho
- Idaho Fish & Game Regulations
- ISP Detectives continue to seek leads in missing man case
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of December 2019
- Idaho students can Picture My Future through art contest
- Idaho STEM Action Center awards 72 grants worth $133K
- Lawrence L. Bell, 89, Orofino
- Just shy of her 100th birthday, the old Grangemont School has never looked better!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.