Details for EQUAL HOUSING
All real estate advertising in this publication is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18. The Clearwater Tribune will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in the Clearwater Tribune are available on an equal opportunity basis.
To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777.
The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
- Clearwater Tackle and Outdoors
- Former Orofino man to face trial for first-degree murder
- Catherine Jean Fackenthall, 85, Orofino
- Edward “Ed” Butler, 78, formerly of Orofino
- Orofino one of first to endorse River Unity Message
- Pierce News for the week of October 16, 2019
- At the Rex: Rambo: Last Blood: showing Friday, October 18 through Thursday, October 24
- Orofino Friends of NRA annual dinner and auction
- Nez Perce Indigenous language program
- Orofino Chamber of Commerce announces new Executive Director
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.