Details for EQUAL HOUSING
All real estate advertising in this publication is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18. The Clearwater Tribune will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in the Clearwater Tribune are available on an equal opportunity basis.
To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777.
The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
- Jeanine Cook, 78, Orofino
- Dean Alden Brandt, 87, Orofino
- Sonny Hairston, 72, Peck
- Clo Ann (Wilkins) McNall, 86, Orofino, longtime Clearwater Tribune publisher
- Driver in fatal crash charged with felony manslaughter
- Janice Ann Bonner, 65, Orofino
- Fatal crash involves Orofino man
- Lumberjack Days merchandise is here!
- Crime in Clearwater County for the Month of August 2019
- Remembering my mom
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.