Kaitlin Lamé married the love of her life, Alex Hamilton, Sept. 2, 2017 at Cannon Beach, OR followed by a reception with friends and family. Kaitlin is the youngest and only daughter of Ken and Rossa Lamé and Alex is the oldest son of Todd and Janet Hamilton. The bride works for Banfield Corporation and also has a dog training business and is working on finishing up her degree as a surgical vet asst. The groom works for Community Tissue Service in Portland, OR and is currently pursuing his masters in Hospital Administration. They honeymooned in Cancun, Mexico. They own a home in Battleground, WA.
- Injury vehicle crash
- Jake Haverkamp, 22, Lewiston
- Courthouse News for the week of February 19, 2020
- Idaho delegation announces Military Service Academy Days
- Marvin W. Watts, 75, Weippe
- Clearwater Tribune's A Look Into The Past for the Month of February 2020
- First Buttercup of 2020
- Harper to run for State House of Representatives
- Orofino Junior High School Wrestling
- Mary Jane Konkol, 83, Lewiston, formerly of Konkolville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.