Wendi Richardson, residing in Orofino since 2001, is set to marry Tom Boyer from Clarkston in October. Friends and family will be traveling from near and far to celebrate with them on their special day. Finding love is a wonderful thing. Two hearts make a promise, symbolized with a ring. And so Wendi and Tom will promise each other, to share the rest of their lives, and cherish one another.
- Covid careens out of control in Clearwater County
- Robert Leon Thornton, 64, Doty, Washington
- Vehicle accident on US HWY 12
- Stella Rose Opresik, 98, longtime Weippe resident
- Kathy Deyo, 64, Orofino
- Wayne Bainbridge, 82, formerly of Orofino
- Courthouse News for the week of November 25, 2020
- Orofino’s Girls’ Basketball beats the Mustangs on home court
- Non-injury vehicle accident
- Single vehicle fatality crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.