CLEARWATER TRIBUNE HOME

JULY 29, 2010

A Tribune Glimpse of the Past...

1915 OROFINO BAND CELEBRATES THE FOURTH—The Orofino Band in 1915 helped celebrate the Fourth of July. Members of the band are standing in the intersection of Johnson and College Avenues. The building on the left is the Burns Building and on the right is the Jones Building, still under construction. There are flags and banners hanging on the Burns Building and across the street, above the band. Photo courtesy of the Clearwater Historical Museum.