CLEARWATER TRIBUNE HOME
JUNE 24, 2010
Additional Imperial Oil meeting scheduled in
An additional public meeting
is scheduled for Monday, June 28 in
"State Representative Tom
To qualify for the permits, ITD will require Imperial Oil to:
- Comply with the ITD's approved vehicle configuration and weight limits
- Submit a traffic control plan and receive approval from ITD
- Transport the equipment at night when vehicle volumes are the lowest
- Use existing pullovers to minimize traffic delays to no more than 15 minutes
- Facilitate emergency response for law enforcement, fire, ambulance calls and other emergencies.
Comments or questions on Imperial Oils plan to transport the equipment can be made by attending the meetings and using comment forms, by mailing the Idaho Transportation Department at P.O. Box 7129, Boise, 83707-1129, or by emailing email@example.com. An overview of Imperial Oils transport plans also can be viewed at www.kearltransport.com/Idaho. The deadline for comments is July 14.