CLEARWATER TRIBUNE HOME
JANUARY 7, 2010
H1N1 Flu Vaccination Clinics open to everyone over six months of age
While the vaccination clinic is open to everyone over 6 months of age, Public Health especially encourages anyone in the following groups to be vaccinated:
• Pregnant women;
· Household contacts and
· Household contacts and caregivers for children less than 6 months of age;
• Children and young adults 6 months through 24 years of age;
• Health care and emergency medical services personnel;
• Persons aged 25 through 64 who have health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza.
• Wednesday, Jan. 6 from 3-6 p.m.
• Wednesday, Jan. 13 from 3- 6 p.m.
• Wednesday, Jan. 20 from 3- 6 p.m.
Public Health offices in each county in our District. In Clearwater County the office is located at 105 116th Street.
If you have any questions, Candi Barton, RN, is the contact at Public Health-Idaho North Central District, 208-799-0354.