CLEARWATER TRIBUNE HOME
The Clearwater Tribune offers three types of subscriptions: print only, online only, and combination. For information on a specific type of subscription, click on one of these links, or simply scroll down.
Combination • Online Only • Print Only
For information on renewals, click
For information on address changes, click here.
TO PURCHASE AN ONLINE ONLY*
*An online only subscription will provide you with access to the paid portions Clearwater Tribune Online.
It will NOT result in the paper being mailed to you. If you wish to have the paper mailed to you, or want
access to Clearwater Tribune Online AND to have the paper mailed, scroll down for further options.
1) Click on the length of the subscription you wish to
purchase (see options below). You will be taken to a registration page.
The Clearwater Tribune's online only subscription payments are securely processed by PayPal**. If you sign yourself up online and do not have a PayPal account, you will be required to create one, though you do not have to use it to pay (but can if you wish). If you do not want to sign up for a PayPal account, contact us at (208) 476-4571 or send us an e-mail. We accept Visa and Mastercard, and will be happy to sign you up over the phone.
1 Year - $40.00 •
9 Months - $30.00 •
6 Months - $20.00 •
3 Months - $10.00
(Senior citizen discounts do not apply for online only subscriptions)
**IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT USING PAYPAL: PayPal subscriptions are recurring. This means that if you sign up via PayPal, your subscription will be renewed automatically when the term is up. If you do not wish your subscription to renew automatically once the term is up, there are settings in your PayPal account that can be activated. Or, contact us, and we will stop the recurring payment from our PayPal account.
2) Once sign-up has successfully
completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your username and
These instructions apply ONLY to online only subscriptions. Combination subscriptions require a different means of sign-up.
Signing up allows you to view the paid portions of Clearwater
Tribune Online: a complete PDF of each week's entire issue, with color photos,
and all advertising, updated every Wednesday evening; and the Online Only News page, which is updated every weekday (except holidays).
Click anywhere on this link to view an example of the complete PDF.
TO PURCHASE A PRINT ONLY* SUBSCRIPTION
*A print only subscription is for persons who wish to only to have the printed newspaper mailed to them.
It will NOT give you access to the paid portion of this website. You will be able to view some content free of charge.
If you want access to the paid part of Clearwater Tribune Online AND to have the paper mailed, scroll for further options.
1) Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line saying Attention: New Print Subscription.
2) Please include your name,
mailing address, and
e-mail address, and phone number.
3) We will send you a bill which you will send back* with a check, or you may call 208-476-4571 and give us a credit card number (we accept Visa and Mastercard). Subscriptions are updated every Thursday, so you will begin receiving the paper the week after we receive your payment. If payment is not returned, your subscription will not begin.
Print Subscription Prices
Per year. Call 1-866-703-5364 or 208-476-4571 for monthly rates.
|In Clearwater County, Peck, Lenore|
1 year regular:
2 years regular: $63
1 year senior (age 60+): $33
2 years senior (age 60+): $55
Outside of Clearwater County, Peck, Lenore
1) Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the subject line saying Attention: New Combo Subscription.
2) Please include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and a password of your choosing. Your e-mail address will be your username. Without an e-mail address and password, we cannot provide you with online access, so remember to include those in your e-mail.
3) We will send you a bill in the mail. Pre-payment is required. Check the appropriate subscription box and send the bill back to us, along with a check, or you may call 208-476-4571 and give us a credit card number (we accept Visa and Mastercard). If payment is not returned, your subscription will not begin. Subscriptions are updated every Thursday, so you will begin receiving the paper in the mail the week after we receive your payment. Your online access will begin the same week your payment is received.
If you currently subscribe to the newspaper and want to change to a combo subscription, send us the same information, but include in your e-mail that you currently subscribe and wish to upgrade to a combination subscription.Signing up allows you to view the paid portions of Clearwater Tribune Online: a complete PDF of each week's paid issue, with color photos and all advertising, updated every Wednesday evening; and the Online Only News page, which is updated every weekday.
TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS on your subscription
1) E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line saying Attention: Subscription Address Change.
2) Please include the name on your current subscription, the address where you currently receive your paper, and the new address you would like the paper to be sent to.
You may also call
to inform us of your address change.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for new address to take effect.
My name is John Doe and I would like to
change my subscription address.
To renew your
Online only subscriptions started with PayPal will renew automatically at the rate used when signing up.
(EXAMPLE: If you signed up for a year for $40, your subscription will renew every year at $40. If you subscribed for 3 months at $10, your subscription will renew at $10. every three months. If the renewal occurs and you did not wish to renew, e-mail us at email@example.com, and we will issue a refund and stop your online access.)
If your online access was activated directly with us rather than PayPal, you'll receive a bill in the mail about one month before the renewal date.
When it is
time for renewal, combo and print only subscribers will receive a card similar to this in the mail.
Please send it back promptly with payment. If you are a combo subscriber, please renew at the combo rate.
If you are a print only subscriber, please renew at that rate so you do not overpay.
(The date your subscription expires can also be found on the upper right corner of your address label)
This card is an example only. Prices may not match current rates.